Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweet Potato Chips

In an attempt to get my son to eat his vegetables, I decided to make sweet potato chips. Sweet potatoes used to be one of his favorite foods, until he learned all about birthday cake and crackers and other such items that contain no nutritional value.

I've made these before and love the tender and crunchy texture. The sea salt and lime make a wonderful combination on this tasty vegetable. It's nice that these are easy to make too.

My son didn't end up eating these...or anything else for dinner. It's a shame that one has to go to bed hungry when there were plenty of chips to be eaten with dinner.

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/baked-sweet-potato-chips

7 comments:

  1. This all looks amazing! I can't wait to come home, so you can invite us over for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie Fiamengo-SunaraJanuary 24, 2011 at 3:00 PM

    wow amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picture, I love sweet potato chips and fries, and the lime juice looks like a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so good. Can you PLEASE make me some?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I freakin' love sweet potato chips

    ReplyDelete