Friday, June 25, 2010

Food Stylist/Food Photographer for Hire



Many occupations appear to be glamorous... restaurateur, fashion designer, hotelier, investment banker...and, food stylist. I work in a restaurant, I've worked in a hotel, I dream of being a food stylist or a professional photographer, or independently wealthy living a life of leisure. At the end of the day, its all work (minus the independently wealthy person part) and probably not as exciting as we imagine. But, it'd be fun to give something glamorous a try.

For a holiday appetizer one year I decided to put a little spin on the usual cheese and cracker tray. I found these cute little sweet peppers and herb cheese at Costco. Pretty easy app to make and it makes a great presentation, in my opinion. Photographing it turned out better than I expected. If only all of my photographs turned out this well...especially my photos of casseroles.

Augh. Someone tell me how I can change the layout of my post. It's driving me crazy.

5 comments:

  1. Can I come over for a snack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Jo! Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great catchy name. wonderful that you're doing this!

    ReplyDelete